Friday, June 3, 2016

CHOCOHOLIC Organizer, Etc.

I was able to take some photos of the CHOCOHOLIC organizer I got in the mail a day or so ago... along with other new goodies too!
 The tulip organizer above. You can fill it will vintage jewelry, supplies, etc. The top half, I will use as a display for my precious tiny things...

One of my wishlist items below, Rement 3 o'clock snack set below. The rare set too. I was able to snag it via online shop and just couldn't believe how cheap the set was?! I have seen it up for auction and online sale, with the price being about $100 plus for this set alone-_-; So, to find it for less then a 3rd of that, was shocking for me... I had to do a double take! Ha

 Same online shop, I found this cute vintage tan blonde craft head... I will see what she can fit on?! More on her later...

I also ordered specific snacks from Oyatsu Cafe... sadly, many of the snacks I came to love from my subscriptions are no longer available, but these were, so I bought them.
 They were so sweet, they even gave me a gachapon! Cute, is it Angry Poop in a shoe?! LOL
Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment