Tuesday, June 21, 2016

New Needle Felt Pets by Me!

I've added a few new needle felt pets in my shop! Two, I actually had done for some time, and added two others, Cats! See them below and you can also find them in my etsy shop!

 I actually made these two a while back. They are laying on their tummy retro pets. I was finally able to take photos of them and put them into their clear containers ready to travel to a new owner!
 Just like the other retro pets, they will also come with a little brush.
 Because they lay down I had to be creative and have them lay the length of the tube.

Then, last month I made two cats, in the sitting position. It was interesting and fun to try.


 Then, also a red and white cat.


It was fun to do and I am trying to make them in 1/6 scale or Licca and Blythe size Retro pets?! More on that later...

Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment