Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Swimmer Goodies here!

Oh my goodness, all these amazing treats arrived from Japan today! I love Swimmer products and just had to get a few things for myself and one is available on my For Sale Page too!!

 I was able to get these items, a beach hat, cute bunny & swan compact, dolly key ring...
 The Beach hat above, too cute. I've always wanted one for myself, and it has a removable daisy flower that also doubles as a brooch or clip! Nice!
 Cute compact above, with comb and mirror. Reminds me of the cute compacts of long ago... Very cheap too! I love the swan on it most.

 I really needed a key ring to hold my keys and hook it to my bag. So, I couldn't pass this cute one above. Such a kawaii dolly!

This cute Swan Lake Bag with the names of the characters from the Toei Animation version, Odile & Odette! Awesome! This is available on my For Sale page!! The pink ribbon bow can be used as a brooch as well!
Not my photo below.

This plastic organizer, I got from another shop, and it reminds me of the retro cute organizers from Japan.
 It's actually small, so, it will probably hold jewelry or other small trinkets. I can't wait to use this on my desk!
 Cute Tulip decor and blue gingham design inside. Two drawers to hold more trinkets, etc. Fun!

 I also received my order from Amiami for Yui and my Picco gals! More on this later... Below, some yummy snacks I got from the 100yen store!
 Glico Mainichi Kajitsu Crackers, similar to Fig Newtons, just thinner. So yummy too! Not bad for 100yen!
 Having fun with my pin collection above on a vintage jewelry holder! Below, my Rune Naito tea cups...

Lastly, Yui, having fun!
Thank you so much for looking! ~ ggsdolls

4 comments:

  1. Good mail day, GG!! That plastic organizer is too cute! Didn't know you put up your Petite Chica Doll for sale, she is the stuff of what dreams are made out of ~~~ G xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Gala! I did, she is so sweet, but I'm afraid I've neglected her-_-; Maybe someone will adopt her?! Many lovely hugs dear, gg

      Delete
  2. Oh heavens, Yui has such cute clothes! I also love that little organizer, it would be ideal for tiny cute things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Pandy! Yui is spoiled these days... LOL I agree with you on the organizer, now if only we can find a larger version?! many hugs dear, gg

      Delete