Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Yahoo Japan Goodies In!!

Here are some of the goodies I found via Yahoo Japan, that arrived to me today!

 I was able to find another Harumi Miniature Furniture set, sadly missing the tiny perfume bottles, and will be added to the shop, a Mermaid book with record, Macoto Takahashi round purse, a Lot of 4 plastic retro containers, and a mint ceramic flocked bear couple money bank.
 Unopened minty flocked bear money bank. I opened it up to take photos and also to decide if I will keep them or not?
 Cuteness overload...ugh! It will be hard to decide...
 I noticed the girl bear, is light weight, and not made of ceramic.
 They were are so nice & minty too!

Then, a lot of four plastic containers, I will add to the shop. Nice condition and unused.
 Two came with a box and two without.





This lovely Macoto Takahashi art round purse is so cute. The graphics even more so, of two little girls marching, as if they were in a parade. One playing the flute with the other holding balloons as a cat, dog, and bird follow them...
 In good to fair condition for its age.

Finally, another anime of "The Little Mermaid" book with record. This is not by Toei Animation, but by another company "ひかりのくに声のえほん/ Hikarinokuni voice of the picture book" series #9.
 Front and back of the book.
 Front page has slight wear along the spine. Record is still in its sleeve, and doesn't look to be scratched or cracked.

 Now, if only I had a phonograph to play it on... Maybe next time! So many rare items in today. It will be hard to decide what to keep or not keep?! LOL

Thank you for Reading! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information.
    Round Purse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Naveed, sorry for the late reply, I wasn't getting comment notifications. Thank you for reading, I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Gigi

      Delete