Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Created a Doll Size Marina Clip!

Yesss, I finally got in all the supplies in to create a doll size 1/6 scale, Marina hair clip... Taby and I worked on it the rest of Monday afternoon, into the early evening... And here's some quick shots!
 I started with gluing the translucent flower sequins I bought from etsy, and added hot pink acrylic pearl flat back beads, also from etsy. Then, I added the jewelry pins to create the two pronged hair pins. While I worked on that, Taby helped me by taking the sea shells I got from the jar at ROSS to be the clip holders. I found some dark blue felt and she glued them down into the shell, after I had sewn on blue thread to hold the clips down, when not on a dolls hair.
 It was tricky for me to create the two prongs pins, but it worked out well and I left them to dry as we ate dinner. Afterwards, I took out the pre-made cards I had and got them completed and ready for purchase!
 I made these ads for IG...
 I took several shots of the Marina hair clips below...
 Here they are when not on the shell. There is a thread that you just put one of the prongs into. The shell is a hair clip holder for Marina's clip. It also looks similar to the one in the movie!
 My Marina above wearing the hair clip.
The packaging for the doll size clips. It was fun to create too. You can find them in my etsy shop!
I also got this cute big eye tan girl via IG. She needed a shower and then I took one of the vintage dolly dresses I got last month and put it on her. It suits her and her tan skin.

 The top button doesn't snap on. But, she's still cute. I will add her into my shop. So, be looking out for her.
 She has huge alien looking eyes too! Reminds me of Poppo-chan dolls too.

"The Many Faces of Cherry Chan." The Motion Portrait app had an update and included facial expressions now! Awesome and so fun to see Cherry chan with facial expressions. LOL

Thanks for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment