Friday, March 23, 2018

Finds from Japan Arrive!

I have been slowly getting some goodies in. But, with the Japanese Yen getting stronger then the US dollar. It will be hard to keep finding them at reasonable prices... Ugh.

So, here's what made it in the made this past week, and today...
 I found this via an online shop in Japan. Sold out: Astronaut American Girl Barbie ear phone jack mint in package too! I offered it via IG and it sold fast too!
 These items from Yahoo Japan, arrived today, a vintage bag case with retro anime girl with big eyes, and a vintage ceramic winking cat set.
 First, the winking kitty couple. They are in lovely condition and still have their plastic rose. I cleaned them up and replaced the girl's ribbon. I may add them to the shop soon... So, be on the look out via IG first!

 Then, the vintage anime girl retro case. It had been listed for a month or so. No bidders. When, I checked the photos, it is actually a mint case. The only minor flaw is that the red handle color did stain the top of the case a bit.
 The artwork reminds me of Macoto T., but more than likely a generic version, perhaps? No artist name printed.
 You can see the slight staining. But otherwise it is in amazing condition. Still has original stickers inside.
With mirror too. The bottom of the case has a shelf like section that can open up. I will also list this beauty soon.
 Last, this lovely vintage small doll powder case. No, powder puff inside, but I just couldn't resist the cute art work of the girl. I may make a powder puff to put inside.
I took out a few of the tiny dolly accessories for the photos. See the Marina hair clip?!
I know, I have a few more accessories stored somewhere... LOL
Have a wonderful weekend fellow collectors!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment