Saturday, March 10, 2018

Gay Ware Canisters Arrive!

I just received an ISO from my wish list. Thanks to my dear friend Anahera from Australia, via Instagram. She had this set for sale! If you read my blog post here, it talks about how I fell in love with a Nally ware set and now, have the original Gay ware set it was created from! Yay!
 This Gay ware set has issues, but still lovely and great for display. I also took out my Nally ware set to compare. The differences, slightly on colors for each and the Nally set has no markings. The Gay ware has the Gay ware markings on them.
 The Nally ware set will be added to my shop on etsy soon. I can't keep both sets, though I wish I could. So, be on the look out for the listing soon.
 Then, I got this re-print vintage mod girl with vintage frame from Poshtottiedesignz. She had it up for grabs via IG and I've always wanted a print. I've seen the original prints twice, but missed out both times. So, it was nice to get one, even though it is a copy. Haha.
 Then, I added a few more touches to the Marina Pearl Hair clips via my etsy shop! I had these white plastic seashells and added blue felt, a black ribbon to tie the hair clips too. You can use it as a display case for the hair clip when not in use!
 I've already updated the listing with them.
 Last, this large handsome fellow, is an etsy find for a friend in Australia. He is huge! I know she will love him when he arrives to her. A great addition to her collection too!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

UPDATE: GAY WARE AND NALLY WARE SLIGHT HISTORY POSTED HERE! APPARENTLY THEY ARE THE SAME... I DON'T WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE MYTH OF GAY WARE OR NALLY WARE. ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment