Monday, November 19, 2018

IG Trade and Other Goodies

 IG friends are amazing! I saw that one of my fellow collector friends had this cutie, she found from one of her weekend flea market trips. I thought for sure, I'd miss her sale if she had this one up. But instead, my sis was able to talk with her and we made a trade! Yup, now I have a pink furry to add to my furry collection!! Just the best and she arrived safely to me today! I love her so much.

 I was able to locate, 3 of this collectors ISOs. It was definitely worth it. Whew, okay, this will be my last big purchase for awhile. LOL I then found this Froebel Kan childrens boardbook on Ebay. I couldn't help but get it, at less than 8 dollars too. Mostly because of the vintage dolls and toys featured in the book! Like an Iwai squeak toy baby, a squeak clown, I've sold in the past, and others. Just look what do you recognize?



 I then received a box from Japan, these items I won via Yahoo Japan and I've added them to my shop already! Vintage set of three retro dog figurines. They are tiny, but so cute and look like the plush retro dogs, I often find from the same time frame, 1960s. Then, this vintage roly poly ceramic coin bank. Sadly, she needed a fresh look. So, I repainted her and now she looks a bit decent. I will add her to my shop later today. Also, while browsing IG, a fellow collector, Natalie, shared she had gotten a nicely priced photo book from Snapfish. She mentioned there was a promo going on. So, I decided to check it out. Her book was so beautifully done. I decided to get mine done too. Yup, my 2018 Instagram photobook! It arrived so quickly and the quality is amazing. I mostly liked the fact that it was cheap!! Promos are the best!! You should check it out!




Next, from Ebay, Yup, I found another Sarah Kay, cosmetic case, dresser. This time with its original box! It's called, "Color Cosmetic Case". Yessss, and it was cheaper than the first one I found. I will keep this one for now, my other is already listed in my Etsy shop. I love the designs on the box too. Then, I also Binned this cute ceramic wall plaque with two lovely big eyed ceramic kids on it. But, when the package arrived... Oh nooo! First, the seller had placed it into a bubble wrap envelope, in a plastic bag, and just put more of the bubble pillows inside. When I opened the package, I could already hear the ceramic pieces moving around. I was simply devastated. Why in the world, ugh. I immediately asked the seller for a refund. No word, as yet. So, I haven't started to put them together...



 The girls head came off the plaque in one piece, whew. she was the one I thought was the most beautiful. They look a lot like my German Tadie muz clone dolls. Which means, they may be Cortendorf Germany as well. The boy's head is sadly in pieces, I don't know if I'll be able to salvage him. We will see... Last, I bought this item via Etsy... A vintage well-loved, yawning bunny plush...


 The seller even added a cute note for me. I thought she would be a bit larger. But, she is just the right size, and I love her preowned body. The sweetest face too! I changed out her ribbon, but may change it out again. I hope you all are enjoying the holidays thus far?! Last week, I had a cold and its still lingering... Ah ah Choo!! Not great, but at least these vintage goodies, made my week!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment