Friday, February 8, 2019

All Day Celebration!

Sam and I decided that we would do errands and just spend the day uptown for my birthday. It was nice to all be together for the day, and there was a lot we had to take care of in the process. We first went to Sam's eye appt. and afterwards, we had lunch at Lieng's Vietnemese Restaurant in Tamuning. Sam ordered wonton soup, lumpia, sweet and sour chicken, fried chicken, and beef salad. We enjoyed lunch and afterwards decided to take care of passport renewal for Sara, and then insurance for our cars. There was quite a few things to do since it was his day off from work and Taby's too.

He wanted to show Sara the truck he had decided on getting, since one of our vehicles was down. After, we went to Payless Shoe Store, to buy me new walking shoes and house shoes. Yay! Next, we headed to Snow Monster, because I wanted to try their Cotton Candy Burrito and the Butter Beer drink they offered since last year!!
 While Sam was at his appt. we went to Kmart for a few things, and I saw this Hello Kitty wine, especially for Valentine's Day too. Cute! No, I didn't buy it. Ha.

 The Butter Beer, was basically butterscotch and cream soda, I believe. Very tasty too! it is supposed to be based on Harry Potter. You get to keep the mug too! Yippee! The Cotton Candy Burrito, was awesome!! You get to choose three flavors to place into the burrito along with toppings. So, Sara chose Unicorn ice cream, Taby Birthday Cake, and I chose Rocky Road. The two toppings, was Oreos and Fruity Pebbles cereal! It was delicious and not as sweet at you might think! So many flavors too! Definitely something to try if your fave dessert place has em'! In the photo, that is Unicorn ice cream you see first.




 By early evening, we headed home on the West side, a leisurely drive through Santa Rita, Agat and then Umatac. These are the beautiful after sunset photos, I captured along the way. When we got home, we had ate dinner, and Sam bought the movie, "Bohemian Rhapsody". We watched the movie in the comfort of our home on Apple TV. We all enjoyed the film, and loved hearing all the songs all over again too! It was definitely a great birthday, and my little family spoils me rotten and I love it! Thank you so much Sam, Taby and Sara!!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! My Francine, which I adopted from you, is waving at you! :>) My birthday was on the 6th, so it's no wonder we like a lot of the same dolls. A very different year, I'm guessing, but that makes no difference. ;>) Have a lovely year! <3
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Stephanie,
      Aww, thank you dear friend!! Sorry, I was not getting my comments?! Many hugs, Gigi

      Delete