Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Anticipated Online Haul from Japan!!

Whoo hoo! It was like winning the lottery, okay, maybe not. But, this much anticipated haul arrived from Japan today and I'm thrilled to say, you will find some rare cuties in my Etsy shop later this week!! So, here's what came in...
My new online finds, here's what I was able to get from Japan... I found 2 more Swimmer Japan fawn mirrors, a brown one and a gray one but this time with a pink bow. I usually find the gray one with a teal or aqua bow. So, this pink with gray is rare. I also found a lot of 3 with 2 coin banks, and a Rune mermaid, the boy Ado M. coin bank and bunny coin bank. A cafe door curtain with lovely artwork by Junichi Nakahara, a Lot of Rune pendants. Most of the items will be added to my Etsy shop later this week. Not shown, a Lot of two flocked angel ornaments, a dark girl figurine, and a trade of a vintage Twiggy head bust. These Swimmer fawn mirrors will be the last I will try to locate for now, as many are sold out, and finding them in the secondary market is getting harder. So, if you are interested in any of these, be sure to look for them in my shop. These will be the last two for awhile.


 I've seen this cute blow mold poodle a few times during my searches and must say, I love her. Also by Swimmer Japan, it is used to hold or neatly hide your toilet bowl brush correction duster. There is a bunny too, but they can be quite expensive, sadly. This one I found at a nice price, mostly because she will need touch up on her paint. I won't be using it for a toilet brush duster! LOL Her head can come off, she's just adorable! Now, here's a closer look at the Rune Naito pendants. I've had a few of these before and sold them years ago in shop's early days. I will add some black ribbon to make necklaces, since these came without chains. Just unique and adorable, don't you think?

 This lovely Cafe door curtain, as seller described it. Reminds me a lot of Junichi Nakahara's silhouette art from her fairytale books. Lovely anime girls, and I hope to hang this up on my window. I also found this lovely dark haired sexy figurine girl, similar to my red one. Both have the golden hair, and in a nude pose. I will keep the two girls together as a set. She is lovely and I may just add a bow to her bun?! Both a part of my collection for now... Next, I was able to find, not long after I sold the first ceramic Ichigo Chan coin bank, a plastic version of the same Ichigo chan character. She also has the stamp 1997, Create Co. on her backside, sadly missing her stopper. I will need to find a replacement too. She will be added to my collection as well.



 This lovely Rune or is she Ado Mizumori mermaid girl figurine in blue, is a lot rarer to find. I have not found another since 2016. I used to own a set that had a pink and blue, then found a pink separately later. All have since been sold. This one I will add to my Etsy shop, and will announce via Instagram when and what time. So, be sure to check via IG for my announcements on her. She is in lovely condition, no chips or crazing, but her hair is a bit matted and needs a wipe down, and probably a few touch ups on areas of her body, but she is just beautiful and very hard to find indeed...

 The mermaid from a Lot of 3, including these items, this vintage Chalkware boy with his dog waiting for the Post coin bank. In lovely condition and just needs a stopper. Also, this cute Bunny holding a gift coin bank, still has his original stopper. All three will be added to my Etsy shop too. I have been searching for more cute girl vintage ornaments that are flocked. I found a set of two girl angels on ebay and they also arrived safely. I think they are made in China and not Japan. They both feel light, sadly both their wings are bent. I may have to fix them. They will be added to my collection.




 I traded with a fellow collector and good friend, via New Zealand for her lovely vintage Twiggy head bust. I have been wanting one for ages, since I discovered them back in 2000, while searching for dolls from France. Oh my Gawd, to own one is just a dream come true!! She arrived quickly and safely to me along with my Japan haul. She has some paint touch ups needed, but otherwise, she is simply perfect. Larger then my repro Twiggy, as you can see behind her. She has nude hair with blue earrings and eyes. She feels light, and I expected her to be a bit heavier in weight, but that was my guess for an original one. A great addition to my vintage collection for sure! Thank you Kendyl!!

 Over the weekend I took Sara uptown for a bit of shopping mostly for things she needed like, panties. Haha, she asked if we could stop by The Underground Dungeon, our local costume, craft, etc. store. So we did. She came out with the rest of her updated Ink Bendy costume parts for this years Halloween, and I found these LED heart lights that are battery operated. When I got home, I had to test them out and had fun with the Snowmonster mug I got from my bday out. What do you think? These LED heart lights are great for photos and if you just want to light up a room or bottle! At $6, you can't go wrong!

 Be sure to look out for my updates on the listings of the items I will add to my shop via IG. Have a great week you all!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment