Thursday, March 21, 2019

Kitsch Finds For the Week! Part Two

Today, I received the rest of the Lot of 35 items I bought. This box wasn't as heavy as the first, and many of the cute anime items were in this box! Here's Part Two of what came in...
In this box, was two boxes of cute retro girl pencils, two min in box toy jewelry sets for girls, two pencil cases, one bag, one coin purse, and two sets of pendant necklaces.

 First, this mint in box set of toy jewelry, which includes a flower headband, toy watch, hair clip, pink faux pearl necklace, pendant brooch, brush, and earrings. The cute pink purse also includes a compact, pink faux pearl necklace, flower hair clip, and comb.
 Next, two lovely pendant necklaces with cute retro girls also still mint in package, and vintage tin guitar or is it a children Ukelele? In lovely condition and I especially love the art work on it. Then, a few loose backpack tags, according to the illustrations on the card. Which I thought were rubber bands for your hair. Lovely umbrella, apples, and star. Sadly, they look to have 2 in pairs except for the star one...


 Mint in package hair clips in colorful bows, and one in leaves. I may sell it as a whole card set or individually? If you are interested in this set as a card, just convo me on Etsy and let me know. Then, still packaged, two sets of hair clips, and one set of lady bug rubber bands.

 This lovely "My Sister" pencil case, in nice condition. A lovely heart shaped coin purse with cute Holly Hobbie type artwork on it, along with this tote purse too. The girl reminds me of Madamoiselle Gege. Next, a patchwork style pencil case, in good condition too. Two boxes of pencils, both HB by Kita-Boshi with anime girl art, not sure the anime characters, but one reminds me of Sally the witch. 12 pieces of pencils in each box. Last, a cute anime girl clipboard for your little artist or helper. All of these items will be added to my shop by Thursday morning, Guam time. So, be looking out for the listings in my Etsy shop!!





 I got myself a copy of Mark Nixon's "Much Loved" book, based on owners well loved teddies. Poor teddies, but I enjoyed reading each of their stories and how most of their original owners still had them! Quite an interesting book. Then, via Etsy I found this lovely set of paper cards, which have sayings on them in English and Chinese I believe. I love the ceramics figurines on each of them and one with Kewpies!! I have seen many of the figurines featured with the exception of one. This will be a part of my collection.


I did a mailrun to drop boxes at Tamuning PO for my customers, and made a quick stop by Parisco for this yummy "Red Velvet" crepe cake. That I saw them feature on their Instagram. I decided to stop by Bear Rock and try it out. Yummmm! It was very light, fluffy and delish! A nice treat after doing work! Be sure to look out for the listings via my Etsy shop tomorrow!

 Have a blessed day! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment