Friday, March 8, 2019

More Swimmer Products in My Etsy Shop!!

I recently found a Lot with some really cute Swimmer Brand items and it arrived in Yesterdays mail. My post person Jen, called me for a box she knew would not if inside the post lockers. So, I quickly drove up and bought her a snack, to thank her, for notifying me of my large boxes the past 3 days!! Sometimes, it's nice to treat someone, who is so kind to you. She deserves a whole lot more! Thank you Ms. Jen!!
In the lot, was a Chandelier hanger, three toilet brush sets, a soap dispensor, three candy dishes and a cute bear glass. The cute bear glass reminds me of Rilakkuma, new and unused. The candy dishes come in three colors, red, blue and yellow. Each are sold separately and cheap in my etsy shop! Then, this lovely Star toilet brush, for those gals who love star themes in their bathroom! Next, the Shell toilet brush, I love the colors in white with pink and blue. It will be great in your bathroom if it is mermaid or beach themed, new.






 I also found another Bear toilet brush. This one I love the colors more. I will keep this cutie. I do have a pink one in my shop!! Be sure to look for it, if someone hasn't snatched it up?! Then, this lovely pink ceramic bunny shaped soap dispensor. New in box and still has its tag. Great for any bathroom or kitchen bunny theme!!



 Last, from the lot is this lovely pink and blue Hanger Chandelier, great to hang your undies to dry or maybe you want to use it to hang your art or to air dry your plushies?! Well for whatever you decide to use it for. It is just so freakin' cute! It's already listed in my shop!






 Last, these Medicom Twiggys, I found still mint in box. I've already added to my shop on Etsy. They are cute and mini. Released in 2004, these were little mini Twiggys for you to carry around! So long and slender, they are quite unique! Have a great weekend everyone!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment