Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Kitsch Finds For the Week! Part One

I recently bough a Lot of 35 pcs. in which the seller labeled as Rune Naito items. I got half the items today, and the other box hopefully tomorrow or so. Most of the items will be added to my Etsy shop. So, here's what came in...
 18pcs of the 35 are shown above, two cups with the character Peko-Chan, two jewelry boxes, four slippers for kids, five coin banks, and four figurines. First, this lovely ARI Bunny coin bank. He will be added to my Etsy shop. Another ARI brand Girl figurine. Both have their original stickers still on them. I've already cleaned up all the banks and figurines.




 This cute girl coin bank standing by a sign, probably 1970s, and similar to the ARI brand of coin banks. Peko-Chan mug or cup set, I will also add to my Etsy shop along with this coin bank. Next, this adorable white small figurine of a puppy holding a strawberry. He has a metal loop on top of his head, to chain him to his partner or maybe a mother dog? Not sure, he just small and cute too. He has the sticker at the base, and the words, "PUTI".  I may keep him...





 First, this jewelry music box in purple, sadly, it doesn't work, but I'm sure can be fixed, perhaps? Lovely 1970s style art on the top, and sticker on the side of the box. It is also missing its key, to wind up the music it plays. It says, Ladymate Robin, made in Japan. Also, "Rose Misa". Then, this lovely "Akira" girl figurine, which reminds me of Rune Naito's style of art. She is tall and slender and I've seen her a few times. I love her face and slender look. She will be a part of my collection.



 These two cute Panda figurines by Rune Naito will be added to my shop. They both needed a bit of repainting, and will come as a pair. One still has his original sticker on him. Then, this Trojan style horse coin bank. Quite unique I must say, he will also be added to my Etsy shop...



 This cute kitty holding a red heart, coin bank still has its original rubber stopper. I may add a ribbon to his collar. Next, this lovely yellow, Ladymate jewelry box, it does play, but the mechanism to help it stop when you close the lid, needs a bit of work. It also needs some cleaning. The artwork on it reminds me of Ado Mizumori. Last, the kids slippers still mint in package, just need cleaning and is unused. I see anime art and Ado Mizumori style art on them. I will list all the slippers in my Etsy shop.






I took my lovely mermaid perfume bottle to the beach for a few pics...
Have a wonderful week everyone!

 Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment