Thursday, December 3, 2020

Let your past make you...

 ...a better person, not a bitter one.

 

 Just a thought to share... The past week, I have slowly received some lovely vintage finds. Here is what has arrived... Barbie type profile art above, by piccrew app.

This Lot of 41 vintage rubber faces arrived. All the way from Mexico! Many have already been listed in my Etsy shop and a few I will keep for myself. There are two of the same panda bear face, I've used before in my furry plushies I've made, a dog face, Mrs. Claus, Baby faces...


...a Cow with udders, a dear, cat and more. I'll be keeping the bunny and cat head. I still have yet to be inspired to make more of my plushies... It's been kinda still blah, for me. But, we did enjoy Thanksgiving with our immediately family and all were safe and well. Inside the box was also this unique cat jewelry hanger? She has a celluloid type face. I added the black satin ribbon hanger, and the green sheer bow to her. A lovely kitty too!

Next, this Columbia toy plush rubber face duck. He was a delightful find while doing my usual searches. I decided to get him to add him to my shop soon. Just wanted to take my time listing some of these goodies. He is all original too! I also decided to get this vintage Pose doll head with the plastic or vinyl face. She is lovely and I may use her on a doll body or craft something, at some point. Haha!




This lovely vintage toy kitchen sink, comes with its original box, I found in an online shop in Japan. It doesn't have any toy dishes etc. so I will add the toy sushi, desserts and food set that I already have in my shop together with this. I have already listed it too! Pretend play fun for kids. You can even add water into the sink to pretend wash dishes! I also found this lovely vintage Glico dresser. I have the white with red version. But, this is the version I fell in love with, back in 2007 from a fellow collector Superjunk, here. She had come back from a trip to Japan and brought some miniature glico toys and her dresser, and the pink closet have been on my wish list since then. Today, I am happy to announce, I finally found this dresser and the closet, all within this year! Yay! It has been a long time coming too! Ha!

I decided to buy this gal to sell in my Etsy shop. She has cute glasses and comes with her original box. Just an adorable face too! The vintage ceramic soldier cookie jar, was another unique find. He has the cutest face and is in amazing condition. Also already listed in my shop. The bear is a handmade cutie by a Japanese artist, Pinocosmile. She makes many adorable cuties in felt. This one is made to look like a Rushton "Happy Bear". She too is already listed in my shop and has been set on reserve, because a customer will adopt her later this week.



I found the partner to my other Mr. Joe cup, in pink via Ebay! I was so happy, and the price wasn't so bad either. Now, I own the blue and pink cup. They will make great silly photos... more on them soon! Then, this lovely vintage flocked tiger was up for auction via Yahoo Japan. In beautiful mint condition too. He has already been listed in my Etsy shop as well. You can hang him up on your wall or desk!

Last, this lovely vintage cutie I adopted from Kewtkitsch on IG. She had her Mexican clone 'Happy Bear' on her story up for offers, I made an offer, and was sure that someone else did better then I did. But low and behold, she messaged me and said, I was the highest. LOL I was able to adopt her and she arrived safely to me the other day. She is the closest I have to a real Rushton Happy Bear version. I regret selling the one I had, but I did have a good reason. I want the larger version! Haha! One can wish right?! This cutie is the next best thing, and at a way better price. I will cherish her, thank you dearest KQ!

A sweet baby for sure! This year has come so fast, and will go out, whew! It has been surreal. But, I am glad that there is a lot more hope now... for many things.

Until next post, stay safe and well!

Don't be bitter, be better!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment