Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Cuteness Overload...

 Cuteness overload...

It has been a blah few weeks since my last post, and so I haven't felt inspired to write in my blog, since then. Although, I have been receiving finds... Sorry, don't know what's going on with me, but, hopefully I'll be inspired again....

I was able to snag these miniature fawn/Bambi cards from KitschandKawaii shop. I just had too. These cute little cards are perfect for miniature doll or toy scenes!


I decided to take a cute pic using my adorable little friends playing cards above. Like I said, perfect for little scenes. I also purchased this lovely Amanitarium choker, it was just too cute to resist and precious too! A great addition to my collection! I did find this lovely large posedoll lenticular post card, and it is already added to my Etsy shop! So be sure to check it out! In lovely condition too!

Next, I also found these lovely vintage Rosarium/terrarium globes from a store in France. They arrived safely to me and I may add some Twinkle princesses inside along with the flowers... We will see. Now, I have three styles in my collection. Then, I also found these Yum-EE-Yum shakers!!! And I was truly in shock they weren't snatched up!! Whaaaat?!! I've always wanted either the shakers or cups, not the whole set, just mostly the shakers to use in photos. They look so much like PekoChan from Japan!! Truly cute keepers for sure!

Next, I ordered another cute sad bear by a fellow collector. She shipped him so fast! He will be a lovely addition to my miniature plushies collection! I love the fabric she wrapped him in too! I also ordered a few buttons in little girl style Simplicity patterns from Sunny Day Supply. Sadly, I missed out on a few of the others she had in stock. Darn! Oh well... And Yes, I ordered from Japan the latest set of Gatcha's for Kabaya's Twinkle Princesses. At first, I wasn't going too, but I need to make something for my sister in WA. Teehee!!





I also decided to add these cute clown and dolly felt vintage ornaments made in Japan to my Christmas tree this year. Can't wait for us to put it up already!! I think they will be a lovely addition to our tree and I hope to make it a bit more whimsical. We need that Christmas spirit this year... Perhaps that is why I feel so blah...??

Last, is this amazing piece. I have been waiting for to arrive since October, but sadly, it was on a boat for realz! It arrived to me just Yesterday, in the mail. Yippee! I found this cutie via Etsy, she is a clown/doll lamp vintage of course. Sadly, her paint on the head is needing a touch up, and her original sheer collar was tattered and torn. Her buttons faded too. So, I knew I could redo the collar and perhaps touch up her face paint...



Made by Leviton USA, I used the white and pink dotted ruffles from Sunny Day Supply, and glued it to the collar area. Then, I added a pastel satin bow. I didn't realize she had purple sticker buttons on the body of the lamp? Until, I was wiping it down. So, instead I cut out three felt teal colored buttons and glued them on. I am still trying to decide if I should touch up her face paint or not too? I love her faded but clownish look, so I may not repaint. She definitely works too. I just need to find a smaller size bulb, the one I have that is LED, won't allow the head to sit properly on the collar part. She also reminds me of a hat stand too. But, not wise to put a hat if she is to be used as a light. Ha! Now, to decide if I will keep her or not... that is the question?! Oh boy!

Have a great week fellow collectors!! For those of us in the USA, Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment