Monday, December 14, 2020

Before You Spend...

 Earn." - W.W. Quote for today. 

 Believe it or not, I don't ask Sam for money to pay for anything I collect or buy for my shop. What I make, is what I am able to spend. So, this quote is fitting.

Here is what I received last week Friday!

I received several boxes mainly from Japan, above all the loot that came in and a few other items. A large vintage doll/toy puzzle set of 6, a Ado M. tote bag, Sweater Couple of African boy/girl figurines, Happy N Roro Letter Set, mini memo book, retro handmade Japanese artist bear, a Dalmation pup couple, and a huge Rune cat coin bank. All except for the mini memo, puzzle, and retro bear have either sold or is still listed in my Etsy shop, now.
These vintage sweater African boy and girl figurine set, are quite unique. We often see them as animals like a cat or pup, but to see them like this and the girl with hair! quite unique indeed! They are listed. The Happy and Roro letter set comes with a lot of accessories, like origami sheets, pencil sharpener, colored pencils, etc. Already sold too! Next, these lovely Dalmation pups, are actually my second set found. In great condition, with exception of a little nick on her front. Otherwise, gorgeous.



If you recall, I've found a smaller version of the puzzle above, and below. But, this set has six large puzzles in the bag. I have yet to open it and list them. So many cute vintage toys and dolls in each puzzle too! Just too cute. I may want to keep this? Haha! I also found this huge Rune cat coin bank!!! I was surprise too, that it was still available. I listed it the next day in my Etsy shop, and it sold really fast!!


This mini memo book, has coloring sheets and other little teen tidbits, and information? Perhaps, not sure until I translate it. I will have to do a translate photo later. This one is mainly for my collection. This adorable retro mini bear, I found via a Japan site and the Japanese artist, "Kotori". She has made a few others, that sell quickly. So, I was glad to be able to get one of her creations. I love the baggie the bear came in... it has some vintage ribbon too, if you noticed!

I hope to bring more in if I am able to get them. This sweet Redhead little girl is made by Forsum. She has already been added to my shop. In lovely condition too. I also worked on a few creations. I was finally inspired to work on the bunny head from the Lot of rubber faces from Mexico. I decided it would be cute as a Roly Poly Rattle. I even used the retro Japanese fabric I had in my shop. What do you think? It is made of yellow felt and the fabric. I also used the polkadot ruffles in white and pink, a pink pompom, and then, added a sheer bow. I think he will stay with me for a bit....




Finally, I was in the mood to complete the yellow Fuzbear!! After working on the roly poly bunny, I felt inspired to finish the bear. I also used the same retro fabric on this bear's, palms, feet and tummy!! He turned out beautifully!! I've added a blue satin bow, a squeak sound on his left ear, and a bird sounder in his tummy. He still has the hang tie at the top. You can hold and shake him to hear the bird sounds. I will need to do a bit more trimming of his fur, but he is ultimately done! Whew! Now, there are six others in waiting... Haha!
I almost forgot, the red tote below!! So adorable, I believe the artwork is by Ado Mizumori. A lovely tote bag to carry your mini toys or doll with you on the go. I have this lovely tote listed in my Etsy shop. The lining inside is red with floral designs. Quite unique too!

Season's Greetings, from Holly and her bike!! 

Wishing you all a safe and healthy week!!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment