Saturday, March 27, 2021

March is on its way out!

 My how time flies... It's been a busy month. Sam and I got our first dose of the vaccine, been doing some commissions, some decent finds online, and had my annual mammogram done, whew!! Here's what I found online...

This lovely Mizpah vtg Easter bunny plush, I was able to adopt from on Ebay. I don't own any yellow plush bunnies, so this will be a nice one in my Easter bunny collection. Filled with foam, she is a sweet googly eyed cutie. Washed and ready to be displayed. I also found a vtg blue Easter plush, cleaned him up, and added him to my shop last week. He was immediately adopted by a woman, in UK. A sweet nurse who decided to treat herself. I truly appreciated her sharing her story with me. I made sure to add a little gift!

I also, found two items via an online shop in Japan. This lovely plastic pencil case, with an adorable bunka pose doll and her baby dolly. Made by Eagle brand. I have already listed it in my Etsy shop! In lovely used condition. In the same shop, I found this lovely wind up green smoking robot. Though he doesn't let out any smoke, but he does walk towards you and that is just too cute! I don't believe he's that old, probably a repro about early 2000s. I got him for a friend in Germany!!


Next, these lovely items from one shop! I have been searching for these lovely vtg beaded coin purses for years! I had the very same ones as a kid growing up. They are nice and minty too. I don't believe they are vtg, but rather repros perhaps. Still, they look just like the ones I had as a kid. And, I wouldn't have found them if I hadn't been searching for these adorable musical bell crib toys! I have seen them in an ad for a Japanese manga, back in early 2000s, and have never found any similar until now!! They often have Meyercord decal animals on them and are just too cute!! You hang them on a crib or your bed post and pull the ring and they play music. The blue has a fox on it and it plays, "It's a Small World." The pink has a lamb on it and it plays, "Rockabye Baby." I've also added the Japanese manga ad below them so you can see! Almost similar too!


Then, I was able to use Buy It Now, on  Ebay for this lovely Gund plush chick. She is so festive in her bonnet and not a full rubber face plush. So, it's nice to have something different! I also was able to purchase three adorable handmade needle felted creations by the lovely Alvina of Lepetitcherie shop on Etsy. She started making these truly adorable needle felted bunnies, similar to the vtg Easter plush ones with long ears. I just had to snag three in my fave colors. They arrived super fast from Canada too!! Just look at her packaging, with little gifts! I was swooning over everything! Thank you Alvina!! Each bunny came with a tag, miniature sweet treats for their travel to me, and their boxes make great storage for them too! Alvina, even gave me the cutest stand up mirror!! Oh my goodness, it has cute fawns too on it!






Next, these amazing Mamzelle de Paris dresses by the lovely Diane of MatildaPink on Etsy!! I saw her IG post that she was going to list some dresses and I made sure to get some. They sold fast too! But, I was able to snag this lovely Cyan mod dress and a Gingham style dress. I don't own a Mamzelle doll, but that's okay cuz my Francine doll fits them!! Teehee! A bit snug, but I don't care!! LOL Diane's work is simply amazing!! I love them!! Last, is my newly adopted Amanitarium Lamb in blue!! I had Anna custom make me this lamb, similar to one she shared on IG. But, this time I asked her to not add horns. Oh my goodness, her amazing plushies, are just the Bees Knees!! So soft and adorable, I now own three of her creations!! She even added this amazing gift... A pink tote with the lamb I spoke of earlier, with horns!! Oh my gawd, I am so using this tote!! Thank you dearest Anna!



I try to support many of my dear fellow collector friends and their beautiful creations. Supporting a small business makes me happy and I hope that I can help them flourish, just as they've helped me and my small business flourish.

Have a wonderful and safe weekend Y'all!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment