Wednesday, April 7, 2021

SuiBerry Cuties and More!!

 It has been a busy few days into April, and a welcomed one at that. I just have to share these cute little creations made by the fabulous SuiBerry on IG!!

 Sui, first began with creating a miniature version of her sweet Molly a Rushton bunny plush, and she did an amazing job of it. That's when I knew, I had to have one for myself! Believe it or not, I bought one of her first Molly's, but sadly, she never arrived to me. Probably vacationing in Hawaii and decided to stay there... Who knows?! So, I bought one of her smiley face puppies, also a Rushton miniature. Then, she shared her mini Chick, and then the elusive Rushton sleepy kitty!! I had to have them!! So, I ordered from her the three and since the first Molly was still missing, she added her too! They all arrived safely to me, this time because there was tracking... and I am so thrilled! They are about the size of Licca or Blythe dolls toys. So you can have them as dolls or plushies for your dolls!!

Sui packed them in baggies with some confetti paper, along with adorable vtg inspired animal stickers. I love that she made them so personable with her cute photo card of her collection, and written message!! They are just adorable and so cute in mini too!! If you want to order just contact Suiberry on IG! She's already created the Rushton kitty, and Peter Cottontail versions too in mini!! Oh my!! My wee ones all together in a group shot. Then, I took my sleepy kitty outside and did a photo shoot!! See vid below! He is my fave!!! I love his sweet sleepy face and colors too. Sui is truly talented!! And thank you for the cute stickers and photo card! I love you Sui/Alina!!!


I also received a box from Japan of this lovely Charmed Scarlet mod red dress fashion. I got it for my Large Jenny doll. She has many of C. Scarlet's fashions. This one is similar to another I already have, but it doesn't have the pink and white gingham collar, and instead has the cheerleader style flair in the skirting. So cute. I had to try it on Jenny as soon as it came in. In the same box, I got this lovely vtg Ribon Manga book with paperdoll. I've seen this cover in some of the Ayumi Uyama books. The manga itself is very old and worn, but the artwork is a classic, and the paperdoll is still complete too!




I also did a few restorations in the process. This lovely below, is a vtg My Toy bunny girl with a full rubber head. Her sweet owner wanted a touch up or whatever I could do to salvage her baby. When I began I had to wash her first. Then, I noticed her stuffing was uneven, not just from the wash, but around her neck area, mostly from time. So, I restuffed and she was ready for the next step. She wanted me to repaint her hair, and her face. So, here is what the result was...


I also added a pink with dots satin bow. She is already on her way back to her Mommy! She is a lovely vtg plush ready for more years of love and admiration! Next, I found this lovely vtg My Toy bunny in yellow with pink felt ears. He was such a cutie too! I restored him and he sold to a fellow collector! Love his face mold too! Another rare find, was this SIO Sunny Caravan via an online shop in the Netherlands! It is quite unique and just the right size for Tadie Muz, Licca, Barbie, even KukuClara and similar dolls!! I've already added it to my shop on Etsy!!




This adorable Rushton Peter Cottontail I found too. I cleaned him up and now he looks amazing! I made his vest and added a lovely white daisy. He's looking so dapper and ready for Spring!! He is already adopted by a fellow collector. This lovely Ideal rubber head baby chick had seen better days, from being well loved. I won her, and restored her as well. I couldn't find any photos of her online, but she is lovely to me now. She will be added to my Etsy shop later this morning...

Last, my Peter Cottontail Rushton... I acquired him back in 2017 in my post here. Back then, I wasn't as confident as I am now in restoring him. Just as with the others, I restored him yesterday, and he looks almost like new again!! I can't believe it took me so long to do this for him!! Now, I love him even more!!
I do offer a Restoration Service via my Etsy shop!! Message me if you'd like for me to restore your treasured babies?!

Have a blessed April my friends!!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment