Friday, April 23, 2021

Yes, I did!

 Another restored cutie pie...

I used "Buy it Now" for this cutie via Ebay and sadly she took a lot longer then usual to arrive. But, when she finally did, I just couldn't wait to see what I could do with her!?!

The past 4 days, I washed her waited for her to dry, then had to figure out how I could fix her ear situation...


In the end, I used plastic glue to fix her ears. I undid the seams and used her old body to create her new fur bod. I used Bubble gum and mint synthetic fur to replace it. I think the color combo matches her makeup nicely. I then, restuffed her, when the glue dried for the ears, I repainted her, sealed her, and TaDa! She was fabulous!! Definitely happy with the end product.
I got some more pastel chalks in, and a new paint brush for all the commissions I will be working on. I'm just glad, Volks USA is still open, whew!! May need to get a few more things there!! I also got two items in from Japan... These mint in package beaded wallets a set of 12 already available in my Etsy shop, and a Toei Anime Little Mermaid book. I have been on the hunt for this for some time!! Now, I have the actual book too! So happy!

I finished restoring the Lot of plushies from my last post also. I made the bonnet and vest for the cutie duck couple above, and they are listed in my shop! The bunny, I was able to repaint and added a bow. He will live with me for a bit... The seller even shared a photo of her as a toddler when she received these cuties back in 1958 for Easter. Just too adorable!!


Last, this lovely vtg carnival doll, and its huge!!! I love her coloring and cute face. She will stay with me for a bit too! She arrived safely all the way from Canada. I've seen these dolls many times, but this one just called to me...  Ohhhhh spooooky! NOT, She sweet in a creepy cute kinda way!

Have a great up coming weekend Y'all!!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment