Sunday, March 20, 2022

The Journey Continues...

 

An update on my Breast Cancer journey...

I finally had my MRI done 2 weeks ago. While my husband was being seen by our physician, the doctor saw that I was in the waiting area. So he had his nurse call me in. Basically, it was for the results of my MRI. According to the Radiologist, there is still a 2.2 cm mass at the front center of my right breast. Left breast was fine. Ultimately, I will have to have another ultrasound done and then another breast needle biopsy. Since the mass is so small, they are hoping that this procedure will take all of it out, without having to go through another surgery. 

I was planning to travel for Spring Break and visit family. But, that trip will have to wait now. This needs to be done first. The good news is that it can be removed and done with out major surgery. So, I am trying to stay positive. 

Make sure to get your mammogram annually, it can save your life! Breast Cancer Sucks!!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment