Friday, June 12, 2020

Lapin Couple Japan!!

A long anticipated vintage Japan figurine couple finally arrived to me today along with updates on other things!!

I won these adorable vtg Lapin/Bunnies ceramic couple coin bank figurines made in Japan from Yahoo Japan. They have the same face as the Lapin string holders you see, that are often sought after. This version has a lovely girl bunny holding a flower. I believe she is supposed to have a tiny bee on her ear, there is a little opening in the ceramic. I will see if I can find a replacement. They each have felt covering underneath. Lovely versions for sure.


I did add the blue and pink satin ribbons to each of them. Yes, I used DHL again to bring them in. Expensive but worth it when they get delivered directly to my door! Whoo hoo!! Next, I found these adorable ceramic donut trinket boxes from this Etsy shop here. I was searching for ceramic cupcakes and these were shown!! In lovely pink deliciousness with sprinkles! I may get another. You can put bracelets or rings, charms, brooches inside! So deliciously cute!

Next, I opened the packaging for these cuties so I could get a closer look. The miniature Japan doll is cute and she can twist her head and arms. Sadly, her legs are stationary, but she will be great for as a dollhouse dolly. Just adorable and her eyes, remind me of the cartoon Tintin! I also took out my cutie Pinky! She has faux fur pink hair. Her head is the only part that can twist. Still a keeper!

Last, is this adorable vtg German Bisque doll, I found also on Etsy, like my last one. Though this one came nude. I redressed her and added a bow too! I took some peach lace from the roll I bought at the Daiso, and made her bikini bottoms with it, then took vintage fabric, and made her a top. What do you think?

Now, I have two of these cuties! They are both under 3 inches tall. The taller one's blue eyes have more depth to them. Happy Friday everyone!!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment