Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Happenings and Dreamy Finds...

 I haven't posted awhile... Mostly because, many things are happening that I've observed. Like; the mail is even more slow, as if it was the Holidays already. Not surprised though, since COVID began, more people are shopping online and more mail is in transit. Some other issues are afoot, but I am okay with it and that's just the way life is. So, I'm going with the flow... Any who, here is what came in!!

I was commissioned by a friend to win and get this cute Gund mascarade bunny! She is lovely and I saw one for like $1400 on Ebay!! Oh my, lucky she won this gal for a lot less!! Next, I also got this lovely pink terry cloth Rushton lamb. She is in lovely preowned condition and I replaced her bow and added a vintage paper flower. She is already listed in my Etsy shop!



Then, this lovely vintage 'Jack in the box' kitty squeak toy. I've seen this before from another collector. This one has a cute painted kitty with a ball on the front. I bought it via Ebay, and it still squeaks too! When you press the button, the little kitty jumps and squeaks at the same time!! LOL Made in Japan by Shackman Co.. I also found this lovely mint in box vintage silk pose dolls or "Bunka" dolls. I was in shock and to find them in the US. The box says, "Old Play", according to Google. The dolls were well taken care of and in lovely condition too. The last photo comparing the others I have in my collection.







This cute ceramic pup I got from Susie on IG, I made into a furry. She is so tiny and I think she turned out cute! Just one of the things I am doing to keep busy here under lock down. LOL I also received today, this lovely vintage Columbia Toy Easter bunny in blue. He was actually with floral ears, but... Yup, I changed it to satin pink! Haha! Now, he matches my cute wall Plaque made to look like him! He is probably 1950s, and has foam stuffing, thus why his ears can stand straight upright along with the wires that are inside him.



Last, this cute made by Oike Co. New/Old stock plush white bear with original tag, booklet and box! I just got him from DHL today!! He is in amazing vintage condition and his booklet is so cute too!! He has a collar with a gold tone Oike Co. symbol. Just look at the other dollies featured in the booklet too! There he is on a boat with another bear! I will be adding him to my Etsy shop later too! So be on the look out!




His original box above. Well, we will find out if we continue on lock down this Friday or not...

Stay safe and well my friends!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment