Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Spartus Electric Tea Cup Clock!!

 I just received this amazing vintage Spartus Electric Tea Cup Clock today!!! And it is soo dreamy for sure! Doing my usual searches, I couldn't resist getting it, when I saw it. I love the 50s styling and look. It will definitely go well with my collection too. Made by Spartus Corp. Chicago, around 1950s or early 60s. I've seen other colors in white, and aqua so far. There is no dial to turn to adjust the time. So, instead you just carefully turn the minutes hand. It has rarely been used and in lovely vintage condition too!




 
Next, I got this vintage rubber half doll from a fellow seller and collector through IG. He was selling another doll and I asked for this one instead. She was positioned, like a hand puppet on the doll he was selling. LOL I fell in love with her quirky look. She arrived to me and I had to clean her up. Not too bad too. She will be a great mascot of sorts on my page... I wonder what she was on, perhaps a car? Definitely made in Japan. Who can resist that face! I also happened to be grocery shopping last Saturday and found a New Kabaya Jewel Box set for sale. I grabbed two. LOL Still cute and I enjoy the chocolates from this one. Then, I also found a set of cute animal hair clips. I listed them in my shop last week and most of the colors just sold quickly. I was even asked if I could sell the whole card to one buyer. But, a few had already been purchased by a few customers.


Last, I decided to try and see if I could sew this cutie fuzbear a body. I didn't have enough aqua fur, so I made his body sorta smaller then normal. I even added a squeaker to his right paw, and a  bird sounder to his tummy. So, when you squeeze his palm it squeaks, and when you hold him by the hanger, just shake him and he jingles, with a tingaling sounder like in those roly poly dolls! I was already asked if I would sell. I haven't decided yet... With it being so hard to find a Rushton Happy Face bear nowadays, I am thinking the one's I make might be the best I can hope to own for now...

Lock down restrictions have been lifted. So far, so good. I hope you all have a great week.

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment