Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Life goes on...

 Some goodies I got after Labor Day... First, this lovely plaid bunny plush. I found this cutie on Etsy. Fell in love with his plaid coloring in blue. He has a tag with the "Made in Japan" marking on it. Wires in his ears, he has pink glass eyes, and red threaded nose. He is small, only about 5 inches tall. There was a pink plaid bunny, but, it was snatched up a few days after I purchased this cutie. He will be added to my little bunny collection.



I also found this lovely Educalux stackable baby/toddler toy from France. Made in France, I fell in love with the dolls face. A fellow collector, has the blonde version and I wanted to find out where her cute dolly came from. So, figuring out where it was from and finding this one was awesome! I love her tan skin tone and cute bob. You can remove her head, and the rings underneath. The lower half of her body is a tingaling sounder. She rings when you carry her or wobble her. Just adorable, she has already been added to my Etsy shop.




Next, I couldn't help but order another Amanitarium cutie! This time a pink bear. She is slightly larger then my first bear. This one has her eyes open. She is a big sister to my white bear. Just love Anna's work and I'll definitely be back for more!! I also ordered this lovely pink music box mini telephone. I have a yellow one, and was surprised the same seller had a pink one available. Sadly, it doesn't work unless I force the wind key to move. It is supposed to play the song, "Yankee Doodle Dandy." Still cute for display though!



Last, this lovely lot of Bunka posedoll, and wooden furniture toys from my dear friend Feeriqueshop on Etsy! She showcased this along with other cute items on IG. I couldn't help but snatch them up. They arrived to me safely and just look how adorable these items are... I love miniature wood doll furniture, but to also have the Bunka or tiny posedoll that comes with these vintage Japan doll toys, is even harder to get! They can be very expensive, because these dolls were made around the late 1950s, early 1960s. The wooden furniture are similar to dollhouse furniture. Perhaps about 1/12 scale. The dolls were little rag dolls, that you could pose on the furniture. This lot came with a closet, a stroller, and a dog house with dog.

The closet has one door that opens, but the drawers and other closet door, can't open. The swan stroller is lined with red velvet, and the little wooden dog can be removed from the dog house. The little posedoll below, is a somewhat a smaller version to a standard posedoll. She is without wires in her body to help her stay in position, and is quite delicate for her age. I love her painted face, she is just adorable to me. I can imagine the little girl from the 1950s, who owned her, and used to play with her along with the closet, and little wooden dog...

Thank you so much Feerique for allowing me to adopt her. I will treasure her. She is a welcome addition to my collection and just what I needed during this Lock Down. Which by the way was extended until September 11th.

Please stay safe and well my friends...

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

Update: I also made another Fuzbear Squeak with Bird Sounder. Yup, I added both a squeak to her right ear and a Bird sounder inside her. So you can shake her and press on her ear to hear the sounds!!



No comments:

Post a Comment