Friday, September 4, 2020

NOS in...

I recently came across a lot from Japan, and decided to bid on it through Yahoo. I won them! Along with some other vintage goods. I decided to started working on some things while awaiting for the boxes to arrive from DHL. Yup, about four boxes worth of vintage goodness was to arrive...

I received the four boxes a little after lunch. I opened this particular box first, it was the Lot I had won. Inside, were New/Old stock of Bandai Fancy Pets!! Similar to Dream Pets by Dakin, these Bandai pets are made with the best quality fabrics, felt, etc. I just love the their boxes, each with artwork of the cute fancy pet that is inside. There are a total of 7 pets, a bear, a giraffe, an elephant, a cat, a dog, a tiger, and a lion. I will be adding all into my Etsy shop this weekend!







 



Unboxing the rest stuff above and some of what was inside. I won another Lot with a lovely white fluffy dog cookie jar, pose dolls, a poodle, a music box and a bell. The gift craft box is another rare beauty!! A lovely pearl doll and another Twiggy head bust!




This is the 2nd time I've found this lovely Twiggy style head bust coin bank. This time it looks like she used to have red hair. In lovely condition too and has her original stopper! Next, this lovely Gift Craft by Fujika, Red haired Unicorn with cart oil lamp!! Yup, twice now, I found this one. I love that she came with her original box too. You can also see the sticker stamp on the cart, which verifies that Rune Naito didn't make her, but an artist named, "Miko". Maybe she worked for Rune? Not sure. The unicorn and cart is in lovely condition and I will be adding this to my shop or checking for offers via IG.






 
 I also received a few things this past week, that I will quickly share. I bought this re-released Avon "Prissy" Bubble Bath Kitty bottle in pink. It's a recent release, 2019. I've seen her in black too. I've seen these bottles often on my searches, and well, knew one day I'd cave and get it. LOL Then, I bought some Fueki bubble bath bombs and had Sara play with them. I mostly wanted the toys inside. LOL I got these cute blue, regular, and pink Fueki kun minis. They will be great for tiny toy or desk scenes. Next, I also randomly bought this cute blue plush Lamby. Not my usual taste of cuties, but I loved his coloring. After a few days of rain, the water lilies are out and took him out for a quick photo shoot!



Another lot of vintage rubber faces arrived, and I've already listed the Santas and Baby doll face in my Etsy shop. I hope to work on the others to make bag tags. More on them later in the post. I saw on IG this cute little video on this doll below. She is so teeny eeny weeny, a miniature made Kewpie doll, with jointed arms and legs. She will be adorbs in a 1/12 scale dollhouse toy room or toy scenes! The seller also makes them in red! How cute is she, right beside my little bunka and even a Glico pram!! Haha.





Then, also got some of these vintage barrettes from Etsy in Australia, and at a decent price too. I love bows, and they remind me of my childhood. I got these for my toddler doll, mostly because these styles work best on her hair. Last, I finished the bag tags using the rubber faces of the cat and rooster. I've added rattles to them and they are a bit smaller then the others I've made. Still, they are cute and furry. I will add them to my shop later today or so.


It has been a blessed week. So far, numbers for COVID are about the same or higher. The governor will decide if we will continue on lock down or not. Stay safe and well my friends!!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment