Friday, October 23, 2020

My Finds This Week!

 It has been a slow week and I haven't really been doing much, because a few projects are on hold for now... So, has the mail. I was told it is like Christmas holiday season. Especially now, that more and more people are buying online and having things shipped in. It's been a crazy year, and I'm not depending on things to change anytime soon, unfortunately.

So, here is what did make it in! I found this lovely Vintage 50s Westinghouse aqua radio, and bought it mostly for the look. Sadly, it doesn't work, but that's okay, because I mostly planned on using it as a display piece in my collection! See the 2nd photo!


Next, I happened upon this lovely vintage Brio set of chairs and table on Etsy from YellowBirdMorning shop! I have always been on the look out for Brio pieces from the same era. Adria was so sweet and shipped my items fast. Be sure to check her shop out too for some amazing vtg dollhouse pieces! I need to take some photos of what I have thus far for my Brio collection. Sadly, the table is missing its extension piece, but that is okay. Lovely Scandinavian design too!


Then, I won this adorable and unique Oike Miko Chan Bunka Hug Doll Posedoll on Yahoo Japan. She is minty and still has her tag. She is large about 15 inches tall, with plastic baby hands and head. Her hair is fur and she kind of reminds me of those Japan made elf knee huggers, you can find easily for the holidays. If you just add a Santa hat on her, she could be an elf or baby, displayed under your Christmas tree this year. There was a larger one to her, about 18 inches tall, but I didn't want to bid on that one. Mostly because of shipping costs and her being so large!! Her hair is a light blue fur, and she wears a red onesie with white pom poms. So unique, I have offered her on my instagram page, and then I will list her on my Etsy shop if there is no interest.





Last, the lot of retro fabric with cute kitsch ceramic figurines on it. I happened upon it through Etsy, but it is actually sold on a different website. Still, I love the kitschy look of the fabric. I will make some pillows perhaps... There were also swatches you could buy, just look at the few I got below!




I don't think I could choose a fave, they are all cute! They all arrived safely, now to work on them!! Have a great weekend everyone. I hope you all are staying safe and well!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment