Sunday, February 28, 2021

My New Book, Vintage Rubber Face Plush Finds by ggsdolls!!

 I have been doing research on dolls and toys since before this century began. If I could, I would have a large book sharing all I have learned from my vintage dolls and toys I've discovered. Believe it or not, back in 2004, I had a main website that showed just like here on my blog, all my finds, and I also had a newsletter showcasing information of certain dolls, etc. But, the costs at the time to upkeep and maintain a website, was, well expensive. So, I ended up deleting it. I do wish I hadn't, but that is life, and I decided it was way easier to keep a blog, and use Microsoft word. Haha!

Since the popularity of vintage rubber face stuffed animals, I decided to share a more detailed story and research of my collection and wrote this book!!! "Vintage Rubber Face Plush Finds by ggsdolls" written and photographed by Cynthia Flores, Reference Guide & Restoration.


I will list them in my Etsy shop here, on March 1st!! For now, I only have a limited amount of copies, but I hope to get more in soon! If you'd like to pre-order let me know also, just message me through Etsy.

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment