Saturday, February 6, 2021

Latest Finds...

 Whoa January went fast... Here's what I've acquired the last few weeks!

I got myself this awesome Wall Plaque by CarlosofHollywood on Etsy!! Its all wood and is based on the Knickerbocker pouty bear plush. Just love this! Carlos makes other amazing pieces like pins, pillows, even an adorable bear rug. Which by the way I am so tempted to get! LOL His work is unique and I love his playful art of our vintage kitsch collectibles. Just find him here on Etsy! I also received several boxes from Japan. These vintage kitsch figurines have already been added to my Etsy shop! I've sold this set before. Lovely big eyed deer couple too great for your Valentine's display!

This cute bathing beauty is just adorable in her blue hair. She will live with me for a bit. Of course, I am still trying to find some little plates I could put into my GE cabinets. But sadly, this set of Barbie plastic plates don't fit. Ugh. So, I listed them in my shop. I also found through commissioned orders, some past miniatures Charmy chan toys for other collectors, and for a friend in Netherlands, these cute dolls below.


Ken Elephant, released their Nostalgia miniature toy sets, and I got them fast. Sadly, in one box of twelve, there is only one red roly poly and one yellow roly poly dolls. Ugh. Meaning you get all the others at least twice, but not the dolls. Darn. This set costs way too much for just the 2 dolls. Not happy with this purchase. But, the pieces are adorable. Most only want the Rolys. The baby albums are so cute, and they do open up. I can print out and put in tiny polaroids in it too!



My awesome "Rollin' with The Homies" sweatshirt by fuglybarbie!! I love it so much and can't wait to use it a lot! Matches my little Happy Bear!! I was also able to acquire this lovely squirrel plush with pastel colors by Allied Toys Canada. Similar to Rushton's Stinky Skunk. This squirrel plushie is a nice addition to my pastel collection. Yes, I even caved and bought a vintage Valentine's Chocolate Box in pink. Mostly, to be used as a prop. The price wasn't bad either!


Last, I received this lovely Rushton owl to sell, from a friend in Japan. He's been washed, and his wings replaced. I used felt in brown on the areas which was supposed to be painted on brown accents to his feathers. I just didn't like the way it looked, so I opted to cut felt and glue it on instead. He is such a cutie, and I'm having a hard time letting him go now... Haha Oh well...

Hope you all are safe and well!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

PS I forgot to add...

My new children's book is listed on Etsy!! Meet Henry and Sachiyo as they go on adventures in my Kitsch filled room...


No comments:

Post a Comment