Tuesday, December 6, 2022

He Spoke Not a Word, But Went Straight to His Work...

 Tis' the season folks!! Here are some unique finds the past few weeks into December!

I received a lot of items from Japan, that was sitting in a warehouse since 2020!!! Yup, 2020. When the pandemic began, I was still getting my boxes via EMS Japan, but by that summer, all flights stopped coming out of Japan into Guam. So, I had a lot sitting for over 2 years, because it was filled with ceramics that could not be sent in a cheaper way besides EMS, ugh. Oh well, so my loss is your gain. Many of these cute ceramic coin banks, etc. are listed in my shop!!

Can you imagine even this cutie who is the largest I've found, was stuck in Japan for that long as well. He is now safely with me and will be added to my shop as well!! Adorable Fujika flocked bear holding an ear of corn! Haha! Below, I also won this lot of anime girl toy jewelry sets. They are already listed in my Etsy shop!!

This 'smexy' and not a typo, Ado Mizumori Bouffant lady reading news ashtray? Not sure, perhaps just a figurine. Was listed in my shop and sold. I've only seen one other from a friends collection too! Below, a tiny tin canister by Chocoholic!! I fell in love with it and its so cute and tiny too! It now sits on my dresser for display.

I also adopted another vtg Japan dakin plush tiger. This one is just too funny and cute. I couldn't resist him! Both tigers are unique and remind me of 50s Japan. I also got this adorable new to me vtg rattle doll that stands upright. She has a wood body and rest of her is plastic or celluloid like my other cuties. I love her so much and she is quite unique for sure!

I also won this lot of plushies below. Most were in beautiful condition, no issues or flaws. My favorite is the Ideal pink Piggy. She will live with me for a bit. The others are up for grabs in my Etsy shop!! There is a Knickbocker Pouty baby in blue, a fabric face sleeping baby in amazing condition and so nice and soft too, and a Chubby Tubby the small size!! Trust me I so want to keep him!! Ugh! Or all of them, but I can't!



This adorable child's suitcase, I could not pass up on... It is definitely made in Japan and possibly by Rune Naito, because of the art work on the front of the case. Inside it is lined in a lovely pink color. Still in pretty decent condition for its age. I did have to reglue the mirror and I need to figure out what to use to take away the glue residue along the edges of the vinyl on the outside of the bag. It is a gross orange color.... Hmmm. What to do...

Next, I purchased this adorable miniature porcelain doll made by a S. Korean doll artist NursingU. She arrived safely to me and is just the cutest tiny little thing! Very well made and truly the sweetest thing ever! I hope to get another doll by her. I also bought a lovely plush side sleeping bear by Icecreambearshop. He arrived safely and so soft and just too cute!! So many cuties by Icecreambearshop are selling out!! Be sure to snag yours before they are all gone!! Available in my Etsy shop!





This posedoll I found in a Lot, I have one doll listed, but this one I will keep perhaps. She reminds me of Junichi Nakahara's 50s style art. Her face and eyes are just dreamy, and she's a whopping 24 inches tall!! She came with her original box as well. Just look at how adorable it is. I can imagine a Dad buying his daughter this doll to bring back to the States... How sweet!



Last, this adorable Macoto paint palette. It too was in a lot that I purchased from Yahoo Japan. Lovely artwork of Macoto T. girls and this one is my fave for sure. It also came with its original box. Made by the Japanese company Venice for school supplies.

It opens up like so. Truly adorable for sure!!

Well, that's all for now. I hope your holidays are shiny and bright this year! Until next time...

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment