Saturday, December 10, 2022

Love the Giver More Than The Gift...

 15 more days til' Christmas! Here's what I've found recently...

This adorable rare Macoto Journal or "Free Diary" is in used condition, but just simply lovely. I was very surprised to find it. I love Macoto's artwork and his ladies are always surrounded by flowers. This book will be treasured for sure! One of my favorite finds last month or so. Next, while do my usual searches, I found a MaWaPhil doll with her original tag. This is Little Miss Muffet by Mary Rushton. She is in beautiful condition and her tag is just too cute. One of Mary's earlier works for sure. She is already listed in my shop!




Next, I found this lovely musical record player and coin bank. I added the blue bear decal by Meyercord on the front. Just adorable! Now, to decide if I will keep or sell... Haha! I also won this lot of 2 baby doll fashions via Ebay. One fits my tiny Rushton Baby and I am hoping the other will fit my Sekiguchi baby!




Just having fun with tiny Rushton baby in her walker. She is truly special to me and just had to share... Than, I was able to snag this Rushton Box from Japan. Just look at all the adorable art work on it. This one is definitely an earlier Rushton box because it mostly features plush animals, and only one rubber face. Yup, you guessed it "Chubby Tubby" so probably about 1950s or so. Just look at each of the plushies represented...





Also, I did a few restorations and upcycled this adorable Rushton kitty. I gave her blue eye shadow and eyelashes. She sold in my shop last month and I'm so happy she has a forever home. She is quite unique and still had her original Rushton tag. Then, I restored this lovely curly haired 'Happy' bear for a collector in Japan. Her 2nd time utilizing my service. Thank you dear Satoko! He turned out lovely as well and I'm so please she was happy with him too!



This adorable Sun Rubber, yup you heard me right, Sun Rubber tin baby doll crib! It is a doll bed and if you flip it, a doll rocking bed. I couldn't resist getting it. Mostly for the color and graphics on it. Just too freakin' cute for sure! I believe it fits any of the Sun Rubber squeak dolls perhaps. I have not found any information on it. It sits underneath my pink Christmas tree this year! Eek, so cute!


I also received a care package from one of my dearest friends! Thank you Alvina! I love the Johanna Parker creamer and sugar bowl she sent me. We do get some J. Parker items, but only through Ross on Guam. So they can be hard to find if you don't catch them when Ross stocks up their shelves. LOL So many cute things she sent, like a tin filled with yummy snacks, and lip balm and lotion. I just love everything. I truly appreciate you dear!

Lastly, this adorable artist made rubber face, "Scrappy" bear purse by the talented, Bluu.squeaks on Instagram! I bought one of her purses to go with my blue dress. And just look it is perfect!! The quality and cuteness is just amazing. I love the pompoms most, so colorful too! Can't wait to wear my dress and get out there for photos!!



Bluu has other styles available. Be sure to check her out on Instagram or tiktok! Definitely worth getting and affordable as well!

Hope you've gotten your Christmas shopping started?

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment