Friday, May 3, 2019

An awesome Trade, In!!

I recently, traded a few cuties for this ISO and I'm so happy I did. Thank you dear sweet faith_love_vintage7/Misti via IG!! This item arrived safely to me and I just couldn't wait to share...

 This is a,"Bradley, Jewel Musical Alarm Clock, Made In Germany." Shaped like a television set, with a tiny ballerina. It is a music box, clock and alarm. The ballerina spins as the music plays. Not sure what the name of the song is. LOL, I just love the style and look of it too. Sadly, it's missing the keys for hands and clock? Not sure. Just one of my ISOs. They can be expensive, and quite often trying to win one at a decent price was hard too. Oh well, I'm happy I got this opportunity and she will be on display on my side table.


 Next, I found this mint in package Shiba Co. Rainbow Nana pajama doll fashion. I fell in love with the paper doll most. She's just adorable. The fashion is lovely and minty too. I don't own a Rainbow Nana, but I'm sure the fashion could fit my Francine doll? Maybe, Ha! I'll have to dig her out and try...
 I bought two more of those star jars from my local Daiso shop. I placed them into my cabinet holding a lot of my beads, and other appliques and paper flowers. I need to go through some of my collection that I will let go, soon... It's gonna be a busy weekend. It is our village fiesta, so time to party!!

 It will be good to get out and about. Family time this weekend!! Have a great one y'all!!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment