Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Loads to Share!

It's been pretty busy the past few days, and I got mail in yesterday and today. So, I have loads to share. Here are the online finds that came in...
First, I did try my Twinkle Chan doll heads on the cake girl bodies. LOL Too funny! But I love their poses now! Then, I bought this lovely Fairy Garden Ferris Wheel miniature from Etsy. I fell in love with it and wanted to see if I could repaint, and use it for decor in my room...  I spray painted two seats pink, two baby blue, and two a dark blue. Sadly, my green and yellow spray can of paint, had to be trashed, Ugh. Still, instead of all of the seats being one color, yellow, it turned out nicely for me and now sits atop my cabinet.


 I also received these vintage Blue Sterilite set of shakers. I now, have yellow, pink and blue. I will add some cute animals stickers to these too. More on them later... Next, I received this awesome vintage Ideal TV Jones Puppy with her case. I was looking for Pussy Meow, with no luck, so, this will do for now. Nice and minty too. I really wanted the TV case to use as a display for some of my ceramics...



 Then, I found this lovely vtg ceramic kitties on a bench holding balloons from an online shop in Japan. They are in nice condition too. Sadly, one balloon is missing. Maybe, I can add a butterfly or something else? These cuties will be added to my shop soon!


 I also found this adorable Swimmer Lamb container. The lamb reminded me of the Edward Mobley squeak toy or perhaps it was a ceramic planter? Not sure. Still just adorbs and I hope to use it to hold some tiny treasures. I found this lovely Swimmer candle holder too. I've seen it a few times online. So, I finally caved, and bought it. I love the Spring feel of it with all the flowers surrounding, and the cute blue bird. Definitely an adorable display piece or prop for photos. I also bought these cute vintage plastic pendants, and hope to add some pretty ribbon to make them into necklaces, and add them to my shop soon as well!





 Yesss, I also got these cuties from Yahoo Japan as well! I won the auction on them and I'm so glad. These dolls are nice and minty. They come inside a pen and with their original boxes too. I will have to decide on which of my other dolls to let go. So be on the look out for some Twinkle chans in my shop soon too! Last, this amazing purchase from a fellow collector via IG, vintage_trove_shop. She shared a photo of one of her amazing hauls, and in the pic, I saw this lovely half doll. I DMed her and asked. She told me she was deciding to keep it for her dresser display. So, I asked if she could send me pics of the doll close up... Long story short, I made her a great deal and she allowed me to adopt her! I was so excited and couldn't wait to receive this Boudior doll...
She arrived today, along with all the other stuff and I just took my time to open her box up. First, lovely blue and pink tissue paper, inside, a vintage hanky, a tiny glass bottle too. As I opened the hanky carefully, there was the rather haunting half doll, surrounded by vintage plastic roses in pink and blue...
 I was just in awe, that Paulina would take such special care in her packaging and presentation of the doll to me. It just about made me cry with delight! As I carefully took out the half doll, bottle and flowers, then hanky, underneath was more surprises!! What?! Yup! An ephemera of vintage 19th Century booklet, cards, paper ads, etc. It was like opening up a time capsule from the 1800s! I loved it and each surprise felt like I was in that era. Now, if only I had the costume and all the garb on! Ha!
 Just dreamy to say the very least!! Thank you Paulina, I love everything! So worth every penny. I will show more of this quite interesting find in my next post.

That's all for now...

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment