Thursday, May 9, 2019

Lovely Finds...

It has been a busy week, almost every day, I've had to go uptown to do errands, and today was no different. Ugh. So, on the drive home, we checked the mail and I received 4 boxes! One box was for a customer and I didn't take any photos, because his items had to ship asap. So, here are the three items that I can share with you...
 I've been wanting to get these cute posing plastic kitsch cake girls for some time now. But most of the time they are sold as singles or up for auction, and every time, I've lost or missed out. LOL So, when I saw a Lot of six girls up for purchase via Etsy. I caved and got them. I've always wanted to switch the heads out and use some of my small dollies, like the twinkle chan dolls. I will try that soon. Seller even gave me a miniature boom box. Cute!
 Also, through Etsy, I found this lovely baby blue fawn Mother with her babies up for sale from one of my fave shops, GlammasVintageShop. A great Mother's Day gift too, don't you think? Lovely Norcrest ceramic chained Fawns. I added a polka dotted pink sheer bow to her head. The Mother fawn has lovely gold speckles on her ears, hooves, and spots. I especially love the sprinkled gold roses around her neck. She is quite unique I must say, and her pastel coloring is just adorable too! Each of the babies have a yellow flower on top of their heads. I will keep these cuties for a time...


 Last, look at this unique find from Ebay!! A vintage Bunny Candle, listed as an Easter candle. Doesn't he look just like the Ceramic Bunny Coin Bank from China, that I used to own?! Haha, that's what caught my eye, because he does, well sort of. He arrived safely and though he has a few issues, like a dent on his cheek, and some dark spots on the bottom side. He is still just adorable with his super long eye lashes. I added a blue sheer ribbon and some Forget me nots in pink. I may add him to my shop soon.


 I've seen a candle made in the likeness of my blue and pink fawn. Because a fellow collector friend, Angela, owns one. So, it's exciting to know that some of my favorite ceramic figurines, there could also be candles made and sold like them, and the possibility of finding one, is there too! Yippee!

 Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment