Friday, May 17, 2019

Some Interesting Finds...

Today's Happy Mail have some interesting finds, practically all of which will be available on my Etsy shop or via IG. Here is what came in...
I found a lot with six ceramic cuties. The lot included, white bunny fur poodle, a black kitties set, a toothpick eyelash kitty, a red kitty, and the bunny. The white cat I bought from a fellow collector via IG. I have plans for her, later in this post. The bottom is a vintage Japan corduroy finger puppet lot. I found on Etsy. I just love them, most especially the bear with his green eyes. I will keep them.

 The white poodle is all blinged out, I will add her to my shop. She's in decent condition and has bling eyes and necklace. The red cat, I believe goes with a red large chained cat set. So, hopefully someone with a Mommy cat missing it's baby will adopt him/her. Just look at that face!


 These black figurine kitties are quite unique! I've had a white one that sold some time ago. Still just too cute. The taller one needed some gold trim around his neck. I will add them to my shop also. The next cutie is this bunny, similar to Rune Naito bunnies, this cutie has the sticker eyes, and some fading to his paint and the star on his chest. Then, the cute eyelash kitty toothpick holder. I've seen many of my fellow collectors have this one. I just didn't realize how small it was. In lovely condition too! He has his original sticker, "Hakuun, Ceremaster." I only added a satin ribbon. He will be up for sale also.





 On instagram, I saw a collection of vintage finger puppets from Japan, and instantly fell in love. I've seen them before, but to find this set via Etsy in beautiful minty condition is just unheard of!! What?! Yup! I may collect more... My favorite is the bear. Just look at him! He reminds me of a character in one of my childhood books... of course the title escapes me at the moment... Haha!



 Remember, the white kitty at the beginning of this post? I've upcycled her to be a Sassy furry kitty. What do you think? All materials on her are vintage with the exception of the fur. I will add her to my shop or IG soon. I forgot to share this lovely mod hair clip, that came in Yesterday. Blue and pink plastic hair clip, I found on Etsy. Not for sale, I was trying to buy more, but sadly, they sold out fast. It finally arrived all the way from UK too!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment